Thursday, December 1, 2011

Color Scripts, Act 1


My first hand at color scripting, Im really really enjoying it! Its quite a thought process, thinking of the key moments in each scene, and how the color effects the mood and atmosphere of that scene, as well as how the reader is going to interpret all of it. I have Sherrie Sinclaire and Nicolas Villarreal to thank for their awesome continued guidance on this part, as well as constantly looking at art books from Disney and Dreamworks to see how the pros do it. Even though color scripts are technically supposed to be very loose and small thumbs, I find myself getting more and more into painting them like cinematic moments. Either way, its extremely exciting and rewarding to see my ideas take shape and become realized! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment