Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nouveau Art Nouveau


Art Nouveau is one of my favorite genres when it comes to art and illustration. Through the years I've dabbled in trying to copy, or recreate the style when inspiration strikes, Heres a small gallery of how it's been progressing through the years.

This is a (slightly belated) thank you to everyone who helped me succeed at and celebrate earning my Masters Degree. Thank you for helping me reach the moon and the stars… 


My self assigned avatar


For my beautiful cousin who makes her own.


The baby steps of trying to understand Art Nouveau.


 I dont just want to understand it, I really want to find a way to incorporate it into my own unique interpretation of it. I think I'll get there, practice, practice, practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment