Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In the Meantime...

I keep putting off the big bad "Yay I finished my thesis and look at all the things I did!" post for some strange reason, maybe I'm thinking too hard about it. So here, lets do something else to just keep the flow happening. Heres a few fun things I've been working on while recovering from grad school, and trying to find a job. 

Ive recently become a huge fan of Mockingbird (if only because it was such a challenge to obtain her in Marvel Avengers Alliance... >_>) But I thought I would start out my Marvel Babes pinup series with her. I'm excited for the ones to come!





And though I havent kept up with my oil quick studies, I've been collecting screen shots of my favorite movies to do some digital quick studies. Here we have a speed painting of Jareth. My colors are a bit muddy and I could have chosen a shot with some better lighting, but for the first one it was fun to crank out. Jareth was probably one of my first loves, and he remains in my life to this day. :B



"It's a crystal, nothing more... But if you turn it this way and look into it, it will show you your dreams..."

No comments:

Post a Comment